Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Some Odd Girl: December Digi Bundles

Hello and Happy Tuesday Everyone! We are continuing this month with the special bundles that Kristy has put together over in the Some Odd Girl Shop. Each special bundle contains four different digi's at a discounted price. For this weeks project I will be using a digi from the "Flower" bundle. I have decided to showcase Flower Fairy on a C&S card.
 
The other digis included in this bundle...
 
 
I colored my digi in using my Spectrum Noir Markers and then stamped the sentiment from the Everyday Smiles stamp set. I added some MME & YNS enamel dots to finish it off.
 
To see the other bundles available or to see more inspiration from the Odd girls then head on over to the Some Odd Girl Blog.
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment