Wednesday, February 12, 2014

PPPR: Design Team Day: Sweet Treats

Hello and happy Wednesday, this will be my first post for the day. I will be back to show you a sneak peek of a project I made for my step by step tutorial I am sharing over at the YNS blog, be sure to head on over to check it out.
Lets get on with some Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Cuteness, shall we!?
Today I am going to be sharing a Valentines day card with you :)
I turned this adorable file called "Sweet Hearts Cutting File", into a shaker card. This file was perfect for this type of card, cause I honestly didn't have to change anything about the cuts, all I left out were the conversation hearts so I could use sequences and little heart punch outs. 
Sweet Hearts Cutting Files

My little tag and sentiment are from My Craft Spot.
Sequences are from Bella Creationz 4u Etsy Store.
Sequins Mixed - Loose sequins mixed shapes and sizes - Sample size bag.
Other embellishment's were from my stash of stuff lying around. 

I hope I have inspired you all to go a try your hand at a shaker card. Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day!



1 comment: